POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The Daily WTF [again] : Re: The Daily WTF [again] Server Time
15 May 2024 06:23:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Daily WTF [again]
From: Orchid XP v7
Date: 11 Feb 2008 15:11:27
Message: <47b0abef@news.povray.org>
Gail Shaw wrote:

> "Of course I know how to write SQL. SQL's easy, unlike C#"
> Yes, I had one of my devs say that to me.

OMG! o_O

Unfortunately I presume the laws of your country prevent you from
smacking this person in the face and saying "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU
TALKING ABOUT?! WAKE UP!!"

> Want some fun reading? (though there's not that much there)
> http://sqldumbass.com/

GAH! I want to rip out my own eyes!! >_<

Seriously, how did the world become so *stupid*? I worry about the
future of mankind...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/